Friday, August 9, 2013

The Gift of the Davises

Yesterday afternoon I decided to go to the grocery store to get another gallon of milk for Colby.  This was a gesture of love because that man loves his breakfast cereal.  In a very O. Henry turn of events, Eli and I left the house right as Colby was coming home early from work, to surprise me.  He called when I was in the checkout line.  I heard his voice and I got flustered.  When he said he was at home, I got even more excited.  I got so excited I walked out of the store without my gallon of milk.  Then, when I remembered to go back for my groceries, I left my wallet and keys in the shopping cart.
You know what that's called?  True love.
Either that, or it's called you need to get your act together.  I'm not sure but I'm going with the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment