Saturday, June 4, 2011

One woman show

Do you ever have a sudden vision, while in a public place (usually a store of some kind) of yourself in a musical that takes place in that store? And actually you are the only person in the musical? And you are singing at the top of your lungs, really belting it out, and dancing and spinning down the aisles? And then that vision turns into an uncontrollable urge? This has happened to me 3 times this week. So far.

What do you do when this happens?

Oh, this never happens to you?

Never mind.


2 comments:

  1. When I was in college, me and one of my roommate's favorite things to say was, "My life is a musical, and I am the star, and no one else knows their parts." So we have felt that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, it totally happens to me. I sing songs in my head sometimes. tee hee

    ReplyDelete